WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DRESSAGE COACHING?
- Create incredible changes in focus and progress.
- Make measurable, tangible progress.
- Effectively combine ideas from different clinicians to continue progress.
- Merge different dressage ideas and perspectives.
- Properly support all aspects of performance.
- Brainstorm solutions for problem areas.
- Overcome any self-imposed limitations such as fear, lack of confidence, etc.
- Infuse your riding with positive energy, clear direction, motivation, and accountability.
- Create a detailed program to follow.
Does your instructor give you everything you need to be a successful dressage rider?
Your instructor’s main job is to provide you with a technical and philosophical education. In dressage coaching, we take the advice and knowledge from your instructor and/or clinician(s) and develop a detailed program to achieve the results you desire. Some areas of consideration include: effectiveness of aids, rider fitness, horse health and fitness, rider’s mental attitude and philosophy, etc. An important component of dressage coaching is to meet regularly to talk about your progress: troubleshooting and overcoming problem areas, discussing options, and reviewing videos to see the results at preset milestones.
The incredible power of a coach can really boost your progress!
Learn about Michele Murphy’s dressage experience and coaching experience.